My Published Book
I co-authored and published The Gluten-Free Way: My Way and it is available on Amazon (print and Kindle), Barnes & Noble (print and Nook), iTunes, Overdrive, Kobo, and from The Country Living Store.
My Other Blogs and Websites
- Finding My Twisted Roots - My husband and I are avid genealogists. This site is for our family history research for our own families and those we help. If you are in need of genealogical research assistance, we can help. Please contact me for our research fees and rates.
- Gluten Free Preppers - This is where you will find information regarding living gluten free and how to be prepared without gluten.
- The Milligan Group Intl - This is the business I run with my husband. We provide merchant services accounts for business owners to accept credit cards for customer purchases.
Sites I Publish On (not my own sites)
- Blogging for Books - This site mails you a complimentary copy of a book in exchange for a review. The first book I reviewed for this site, The Great Big Pressure Cooker Book, is what finally convinced me to go ahead and purchase an electric pressure cooker.
- Gluten Free Preppers on Grit - I write about living gluten free, how to get prepared, saving money, and homesteading.
- Mother Earth News - I write about homesteading, gluten free living, prepping, DIY, home improvement, and saving money.
- NorthwestMilitary.com - This is a local-to-me business. They publish The Ranger, The Airlifter, and The Weekly Volcano in print format. They also publish an online Spouse Magazine as well as a Singles Magazine. (Link goes to list of my articles.)
My Guest Blog Posts (on Other Blogs and Websites)
- Helicopter Mom and Just Plane Dad - I have been featured on their Mom's Monday Series. The link goes to the list of my guest posts.
Read My Published Articles (not listed above)
- "5 Questions to Ask before Hiring a Roofer" published at The Dollar Stretcher.