My Published Book
I co-authored and published The Gluten-Free Way: My Way and it is available on Amazon (print and Kindle), Barnes & Noble (print and Nook), iTunes, Overdrive, Kobo, and from The Country Living Store.
My Other Blogs and Websites
- Gluten Free Preppers - This is where you will find information regarding living gluten free and how to be prepared without gluten.
- The Milligan Group Intl - This is the business I run with my husband. We provide merchant services accounts for business owners to accept credit cards for customer purchases.
Sites I Publish On (not my own sites)
- Blogging for Books - This site mails you a complimentary copy of a book in exchange for a review. The first book I reviewed for this site, The Great Big Pressure Cooker Book, is what finally convinced me to go ahead and purchase an electric pressure cooker. (Clink on link
- Gluten Free Preppers on Grit - I write about living gluten free, how to get prepared, saving money, and homesteading.
- Mother Earth News - I write about homesteading, gluten free living, prepping, DIY, home improvement, and saving money.
- NorthwestMilitary.com - This is a local-to-me business. They publish The Ranger, The Airlifter, and The Weekly Volcano in print format. They also publish an online Spouse Magazine as well as a Singles Magazine. (Link goes to list of my articles.)
My Guest Blog Posts (on Other Blogs and Websites)
- Helicopter Mom & Just Plane Dad - I have been featured on their Mom's Monday Series. The link goes to the list of my guest posts.
Read My Published Articles (not listed above)
- "5 Questions to Ask before Hiring a Roofer" published at The Dollar Stretcher.
My Reviews (not on my own sites)