Come Visit Me - an Official Fest Blogger - in Portland, Oregon!
I am so excited to be invited to participate as an Official Fest Blogger for the Gluten-Free Food Allergy Fest being held in Portland, Oregon, on October 1-2, 2016.
I have been wanting to attend a Gluten Free Fest for sometime. So happy I finally will be able to be there!
I am looking forward to connecting with other gluten free bloggers I have 'known' only via social media these last few years.
A Weekend Filled with Gluten Free Speakers, Demos, and Vendors
The schedule of talks and demonstrations for the fest are amazing! It will be an educational and fun filled weekend.
In addition to the bloggers, talks, and demos, there will also be vendors from gluten free companies. I am curious as to which companies will be in attendance and hope to find a few new brands to add to my list of "favorites."
Five Reasons to Attend the Gluten-Free Food Allergy Fest in Portland, Oregon
- You are eager to hear the latest in gluten free and food allergy information from the scheduled speakers. Maybe something a speaker says will help you figure out what you might need to change or how to help your child.
- You are hungry (pun intended) to check out the newest gluten free and allergen free foods available by visiting the vendors. You want to feel safe to eat food at an event.
- You want to meet some of your favorite gluten free bloggers and authors in person. After following us on social media and reading our blogs and books, you want to be able to put an actual face to a name.
- You want to meet others who live gluten free, understand your struggles with finding safe food, and can support you. You want the comfort of a large support group.
- You want to show you support others in their quest for a healthier life by avoiding gluten and other allergens.
Will you be attending the Gluten-Free Food Allergy Fest in Portland?
If you will be, please stop by and visit with me and the other bloggers at the Author & Blogger Booth #331.
If you are unable to make it, I will be tweeting and updating my social media LIVE from the event using #GFFAFest. Follow along. Ask questions for us bloggers and vendors.
Please share in the comments if you are able to attend, have attended one in the past, or would like to check one out in the future.